Conway Arena is always looking for great people on and off the ice!! If you are eager, motivated employees who are looking to work in a fast paced environment.
Staffing Positions include:
- Skate Guards
- Operations Staff
- Zamboni Drivers
- Professional Skating Instructors
Conway Arena is looking for a Customer Service Assistant to help with the organization and day-to-day administration of the Ice Arena.
Candidates should be hard working, professional, and able to undertake a wide range of tasks. Work productively under pressure and during slow time. This is a part-time position, 15-25 hours/week.
Candidates should ideally be available to 2-3 shifts per week- Monday-Friday afternoons and one weekend day, with Flexibility as needed. A go getter whom can lead by example maintaining a positive attitude and fun atmosphere.
General responsibilities include but are not limited to: –
- Typing a variety of material such as letters, reports and memos –
- Processing incoming correspondence, including enrollments and account balances.
- Answering phones with proper phone etiquette
- Printing and Posting flyers
- Event management including special events, birthday parties.
- General knowledge of the Facility and its offerings
- Working positively with the General Public
- Roster Management
- Light concessions work
- First Aid Skills
A knowledge of Ice skating or hockey is preferred, however any sports background will be considered. Ice skating ability not required.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com