All skaters are expected to follow arena policies and Code of Conduct for Freestyle Sessions.
- Ice can either be Contracted- lump sum payment or purchased as a walk on.
- Considering joining Gate City FSC? Start or Renew your membership to Gate City FSC for discount on Ice time.
- Include your US Figure Skating number in the comments section. Not a member of US Figure Skating? No worries- you are still welcome to skate at Conway!
Spring Schedule 2023
|Saturdays 3/18/23-6/24/23||6:30am-7:20am||15 weeks|
|Saturdays 3/18/23-6/24/23||7:30am-8:20am||15 weeks|
|Saturdays 3/18/23-6/24/23||8:30am-9:20am||15 weeks|
|Wednesdays 3/8/23-6/14/23||2:00pm-3:00pm||15 weeks|
|Wednesdays 3/8/23-6/14/23||3:00pm-4:00pm||15 weeks|
|Wednesdays 3/8/23-6/14/23||4:10pm-5:10pm||15 weeks|
|Thursday 3/9/23-6/15/23||2:00pm-3:00pm||15 weeks|
|Thursday 3/9/23-6/15/23||3:00pm-4:00pm||15 weeks|
|Friday 3/10/23-6/16/23||2:00pm-3:00pm||15 weeks|
|Friday 3/10/23-6/16/23||3:00pm-3:50pm||15 weeks|
|Friday 3/10/23-6/16/23||4:00pm-4:50pm||15 weeks|
Contract Rules & Responsibilities
- The Conway Arena Figure Skating Director is in charge of all skating sessions. Any questions and/or problems should be so directed.
- All skaters must sign in upon arrival at the rink.
- Regardless of your home club, all skaters may contract ice. An additional discount is only given to Gate City Figure Skating Club members.
- If you do not show up for a contracted session, after 10 minutes your spot may be given away to any skater who is waiting to walk on the ice. If you know you are going to be late, please call customer service to hold your spot. 603-595-2400 x100
- Freestyle Session Maximum is at 23 skaters.
- Moves are allowed on the first 15 minutes of each session, – or the entire session if you are in a lesson.
- The Skating Director or staff may remove any skater from a Freestyle Session at their discretion.
- Please share the following information with your skater
- The time clock in the rink is the governing clock for all sessions.
- Remove any equipment, clothing, music, drinks and trash from the ice surface and boards before leaving the ice. Please place trash in the receptacle.
- Skaters may not be on the ice at the same time as the Zamboni.
- Unless injured, a skater must get up from a fall as soon as possible to avoid a collision or accident.
- To avoid accidents, all spins should be practiced between the blue lines. The only exception is if a skater is doing their program.
- It is the responsibility of the skater who is moving towards the spinner to change direction to avoid a collision. Spinners should try to avoid doing a spin in a path of a jump.
- Do not intentionally skate into the path of a jump.
- The “right-of –way” belongs to the skater who is doing his/her program. However skaters performing spins and backwards moves should be given consideration and collisions should be avoided at all costs. Warnings may be issued in a polite fashion by saying “Excuse me!” Skaters and professionals should give way courteously, rudeness will not be tolerated.
- All Skaters on the ice must fill holes left on the ice surface after each session. Failure to fill holes will result in the loss of ice privileges. Ice Buckets are left at the Zamboni doors.
- Music: When a music line exists, play order must go: coach, skater, skater, coach etc. Parents are more than welcome to volunteer to play music to maintain parity amongst all skaters.