Spring Leagues are a great way to keep the fun in playing hockey. In this recreational league, Players will enjoy the game in a fun competitive atmosphere while improving their skills. Great for Girls and Boys. Skaters will be encouraged to play in the division they will be playing in for the 2020-2021 season. Players cannot skate down. This is a non instructional league. Game play will begin at 10am and run in order of divisions. This year we have decided not to offer a mite division.
Team enrollments preferred- however all players can enroll and pay online. Tuition is $150.00
Coaches Enroll first and Select a team Number (1,2,3,4) Then tell your friends/teammates to enroll online – under that number. Goalies too! This will streamline communication, and make sure all waivers are on file. Have no team? Individual enrollments will be placed according to space available. Any teams needing players are still encouraged to enroll.
Dates: April 19th-June 14th 9 weeks-
3 divisions- Full Ice Games 3 on 3
- Squirts- 4 teams game times at 10 & 11:10am
- Pee Wee- 4 teams games times at 12:20pm & 1:30pm
- Bantams- 4 teams, game times at 2:40pm & 3:50pm
Game play will consist of 12 minute stop time periods, officials provided each week. This is game ice only. Skills are not part of this program.
SPACE IS LIMITED!
- Play off and awards are provided for the top two teams in each division
- Jerseys will be provided for all players, teams are welcome to provide their own.
- Enroll Early to reserve your spot!
- LOOKING TO REFINE SKILLS AND TECHNIQUES? email@example.com for details.
Interested in playing? Email us today!