Please Learn more before your Visit to Conway Arena
You Should answer NO to the following questions before entering the BUILDING:
- Do you have any of the following symptoms of COVID-19: Fever (a documented temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher) or are feeling feverish;
- Respiratory symptoms such as a runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath;
- General body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue;
- Gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; or
- Changes in your sense of taste or smell?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have had COVID-19 in the past 14 days? (Note: healthcare workers caring for COVID-19 patients while wearing appropriate personal protective equipment are not considered to have a close contact exposure and should answer “No” to this question).
Additional Procedures to follow:
✓ Please Review Nashua NH COVID19 Special Events Guidance
✓ Please Review TRAVEL ADVISORY from the CDC regarding out of state visitors.
✓ DO leave valuables/personal items at home ~ we will no longer maintain a Lost & Found.
✓ DO LIMIT outside food or beverage. CLEARLY label your name on any waterbottles.
✓ DO make sure everyone in your party understands social distancing.
✓ DO use the hand sanitizers provided at our rinks and wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
✓ DO come dressed for play or please dress within the assigned locker rooms.
✓ Locker rooms and Showers will be open.
✓ Be prepared to exit the facility no more than 15 minutes after you are finished skating so that the Arena staff can properly clean before the next group arrives.
✓ Celebratory Events/ Team meetings are allowed with a reservation.
Conway Arena is taking the following steps for your safety:
✓ We are providing hand sanitizer
✓We moved towards an online sales platform, to purchase advanced tickets to our public programming. This includes Public Skate, Stick Practice and Freestyle.
✓ We are cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, skates, restrooms, locker rooms, player benches, penalty boxes, dasherboard rail tops and frequently used equipment between each user group, with CDC-approved disinfectant
Even with these precautions in place, Conway Arena cannot eliminate all risk associated with COVID-19. By choosing to make use of this facility, guests are assuming the risk that they may contract COVID-19 at the facility despite Conway Arena’s best efforts to provide a clean and safe environment.