Please Learn more before your Visit to Conway Arena
You Should answer NO to the following questions before entering the BUILDING:
- Do you have any of the following symptoms of COVID-19: Fever (a documented temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher) or are feeling feverish;
- Respiratory symptoms such as a runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath;
- General body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue;
- Gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; or
- Changes in your sense of taste or smell?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have had COVID-19 in the past 14 days? (Note: healthcare workers caring for COVID-19 patients while wearing appropriate personal protective equipment are not considered to have a close contact exposure and should answer “No” to this question).
- Have you traveled on non-essential travel in the past 14 days outside of New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, or Rhode Island (this includes any international travel or travel by cruise ship and any domestic travel, within the US, outside of NH, VT, RI, CT, MA or ME, regardless of the mode of transportation)?
Additional Procedures to follow:
✓ DO plan to arrive at the rink no more than 15 minutes before your scheduled program.
✓ DO wear a face mask off-ice Nashua NH Face mask ordinance
✓ Please Review Nashua NH COVID19 Special Events Guidance
✓ Please Review TRAVEL ADVISORY from the CDC regarding out of state visitors.
✓ DO arrange to drop off kids or limit parent/guardian accompaniment to ONE.
✓ DO leave valuables/personal items at home ~ we will no longer maintain a Lost & Found
✓ DO LIMIT outside food or beverage to a Water bottle. CLEARLY label your name.
✓ DO make sure everyone in your party understands social distancing, that is staying at least 6 feet away from others
✓ DO use the hand sanitizers provided at our rinks and wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom, before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
✓ DO avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
✓ DO come dressed for play so that you can get on the ice without visiting a locker room.
✓ Locker rooms and Showers will be open. Please wear a mask and social distance while in locker rooms.
✓ Be prepared to exit the facility no more than 15 minutes after you are finished skating so that the Arena staff can properly clean before the next group arrives
✓ Celebratory Events/ Team meetings are not allowed at this time
Conway Arena is taking the following steps for your safety:
✓ We are limiting public programming to minimize the number of people on the ice at one time
✓ We are providing hand sanitizer
✓We moved towards an online sales platform, to purchase advanced tickets to our public programming. This includes Public Skate, Stick Practice and Freestyle.
✓ We are cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, skates, restrooms, locker rooms, player benches, penalty boxes, dasherboard rail tops and frequently used equipment between each user group, and no less than hourly, with CDC-approved disinfectant
✓ Our employees are receiving specific training in COVID-19 protocol. They are being screened daily.
✓ Our employees & Coaching staff are wearing masks when not on the ice, practicing social distancing, undergoing medical screening and frequently washing their hands.
Even with these precautions in place, Conway Arena cannot eliminate all risk associated with COVID-19. By choosing to make use of this facility, guests are assuming the risk that they may contract COVID-19 at the facility despite Conway Arena’s best efforts to provide a clean and safe environment.