NEW for 2019 DRAFT Spring League
Spring Leagues are a great way to keep the fun in playing hockey. In this recreational league, Players will enjoy the game in a fun competitive atmosphere while improving their skills. Great for Girls and Boys. Skaters will be encouraged to play in the division they will be playing in for the 2019-2020 season. Players cannot skate down. This is a non instructional league. Game play will begin at 10am and run in order of divisions.
Dates: April 14th-June 16th 9 weeks- NO ice on Easter Sunday 4/21/19
3 divisions- Full Ice Games 3 on 3
- Mites- 4 teams game times at 10 & 11:10am
- Squirts- 4 teams games times at 12:10pm & 1:20pm
- Pee Wees- 4 teams, game times at 1:30pm & 2:40pm
Game play will consist of 12 minute stop time periods, officials provided each week. This is game ice only. Skills are not part of this program.
COACHES NEEDED– Have a team of kids that you want to skate together? We realize this is an added perk of Spring League, and with a DRAFT-THIS IS STILL possible. Volunteer to Coach and draft your players.
SPACE IS LIMITED!
- Play off and awards are provided for the top two teams in each division
- Jerseys will be provided for all players, teams are welcome to provide their own.
- Draft will take place on Sunday April 14th- more details to come..
- Bantams are encouraged to play in High School League.
- Enroll Early to reserve your spot!
- LOOKING TO REFINE SKILLS AND TECHNIQUES? email@example.com for details.
Interested in playing? Email us today!