Conway Arena is confident that you will find our Learn to Skate USA Basic Skills program to be a fun and encouraging skating experience. Each skater will develop their own individual coordination and balance skills as well as learn the correct techniques of skating during the course of the session. Coaches are certified by the Professional Skaters Association as well as Learn to Skate USA! A must for your aspiring hockey player, recreational skater or future Figure Skater.
- Pre Registration is required for all classes
- Parents do not participate on the ice with their children.
- Children must be 3 at time of enrollment.
- Price includes Rental Skates each week. Hockey and Figure Skates available.
- Most Session are 8 weeks, few are 7 weeks (pro rated)
- Please equip your skater with a helmet, long pants and gloves each week for class.
- View Tips for a successful First Day of Skating
Summer Session: $125.00
|Wednesday||July 12th-August 30th||5:20-6:00pm||SOLDOUT|
|Wednesday||July 12th-August 30th||6:10-6:50pm||SOLDOUT|
FALL 2017 Session: $130.00
|Tuesdays||September 12-October 24*||9:30am-10:10am||Ages 3-6 & Adults|
|Wednesdays||September 6-October 25th||5:20pm-6:00pm||Beginners & All Levels Welcome|
|Thursdays||September 7th-October 26th||5:20pm-6:00pm||Beginners & All Levels Welcome|
|Saturdays||September 9th-October 28th||9:30am-10:10am||Beginners & All Levels Welcome|
|Saturdays||September 9th-October 28th||10:20am-11:00am||Beginners & All Levels Welcome|
Need More Information: