Conway Arena is confident that you will find our Learn to Skate USA Basic Skills program to be a fun and encouraging skating experience. Each skater will develop their own individual coordination and balance skills as well as learn the correct techniques of skating during the course of the session. Coaches are certified by the Professional Skaters Association as well as Learn to Skate USA! A must for your aspiring hockey player, recreational skater or future Figure Skater.
- Pre Registration is required for all classes
- Parents do not participate on the ice with their children.
- Children must be 3 at time of enrollment.
- Price includes Rental Skates each week. Hockey and Figure Skates available.
- Most Session are 8 weeks, few are 7 weeks (pro rated)
- Please equip your skater with a helmet, long pants and gloves each week for class.
- View tips for a successful first day of skating.
Spring 2019 $139 for 8 week term
|Tuesday||9:30am-10:20am||April 30th-June 18th||Ages 3-5 & Homeschool|
|Wednesday||5:20pm-6:00pm||May 1st-June 19th||All Levels youth|
|Thursday||4:30pm-5:20pm||May 2nd-June 20th||All levels youth|
|Thursday||5:20pm-6:00pm||May 2nd-June 20th||All levels youth|
|Saturday||9:30am-10:10am||April 27th-June 15th||All levels youth|
|Saturdays||10:20am-11:00am||April 27th-June 15th||All levels youth|
|Wednesdays||5:20pm-6:00pm||July 10th-August 28th||All Levels youth|
|Wednesdays||6:10pm-6:50pm||July 10th-August 28th||All Levels Youth|
Current session dates
|Tuesday||9:30am-10:20am||March 5th-April 23rd||Beginners|
|Wednesday||5:20pm-6:00pm||March 6th-April 24th||All Levels|
|Thursdays||4:30pm-5:10pm||March 7th-April 25th||All Basic Levels|
|Thursday||5:20pm-6:00pm||March 7th-April 25th||All levels|
|Saturday||9:30am-10:10am||March 2nd-April 20th||All Levels||SOLDOUT|
|Saturdays||10:20am-11:00am||March 2nd- April 20th||All Levels|
Need More Information?: