Conway Arena is confident that you will find our Learn to Skate USA Basic Skills program to be a fun and encouraging skating experience. Each skater will develop their own individual coordination and balance skills as well as learn the correct techniques of skating during the course of the session. Coaches are certified by the Professional Skaters Association as well as Learn to Skate USA! A must for your aspiring hockey player, recreational skater or future Figure Skater.
- Pre Registration is required for all classes
- Parents do not participate on the ice with their children.
- Children must be 3 at time of enrollment.
- Price includes Rental Skates each week. Hockey and Figure Skates available.
- Please equip your skater with a helmet, long pants and gloves each week for class.
- View Tips for a successful First Day of Skating
|Tuesdays||May 2nd – June 13th||9:30am||Ages 3-6 & Adults|
|Wednesdays||April 26th – June 14th||5:20pm||All Levels Welcome|
|Thursdays||April 27th – June 15th||1:30pm||Ages 3-6|
|Fridays||April 27th – June 15th||5:20pm||All Levels Welcome|
|Saturdays||April 29th – June 17th||9:30am||All Levels Welcome|
|Sundays||April 29th – June 17th||10:20am||All Levels Welcome|
|Wednesday||July 12-August 30||5:20-6:00pm||Beginners thru Pre Freeskate|
|Wednesday||July 12-August 30||6:10-6:50pm||Beginners thru Pre Freeskate 6 & Hockey Skills|
Need More Information:
- Going to miss a class? View our make up policy.
- Questions regarding our Skating classes? Please email Customer Service
- Want to learn more about the Learn to Skate USA curriculum? Curriculum_BASIC SKILLS
Not able to attend Fall Session 2? Winter Session 3 enrollment will begin on November 28th- following the same schedule above. Classes will run January-February!