A great opportunity for your skater to showcase skills- no matter the skating level! Our Competition has something for every aspiring skater. Conway Arena and Gate City FSC work together to make this annual event a continued success! Join us this year!
When: November 10, 2018 –Competition will begin at 1pm
Offerings: Medals Awarded for 1st-4th place.
Elements: Skaters perform skills to a panel of judges. Skills reflect the highest level that have been mastered. Students are not on the ice alone.
Program: Students compete in the highest level they have successfully passed, performing to a song a required elements for the set level. Students are on the ice alone ranging from 1 minute-1.30 sec. (additional practice required)
Jump & Spin Challenge
Warm up times for 2018 Competition Click to view now!
- Elements and Program- Snowplow-Basic 6
- Freeskate Program
- NEW Jump and Spin Challenge
- EXCEL Track – Pre Preliminary thru Juvenile Plus
- Well Balanced Test Track
Entry Fee: Depending on the discipline
- $45 for First Event
- $15 for Second Event & Jump and Spin Challenge
- $50 for Pre-Juvenile, Juvenile & Intermediate
How to Enroll: Two convenient options
1. Print application and mail completed form and entry fee to 5 Stadium Drive, Nashua NH 03062 attn Gate City Competition
Applications will not be accepted after October 20, 2018
Schedule: A Full competition schedule will be posted here on or before November 1st, 2018Space is limited and program directors reserve the right to cancel events. For more information: Please call or email Customer Service at 603-595-2400 x100